We shall rebuild.
Although this was not my favorite experience, I feel like we all learned many important, and valuable life lessons:
1. Always keep an extra pair of rain boots near by. :)
2. Don't keep the things we love, thrown on the floor.
3. No one likes the smell of soggy fish feet
4. We can't get upset about the things we can not change
5. When at the lake, we all must remain calm, and "just keep swimming, just keep swimming."
6. Any day can become a happy day if we laugh long enough.
7. Numbers, and test scores do not define our level of intelligence because we are all LEADERS!
Mrs. Whitman's Kindergarten Class
Click to set custom HTML